Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Pick a DVD

Here is a list of the WWE DVD Sets that I own . It's hard to choose which to do next since I'm currently working on The Ladder Match DVD . Comment if you see one you would like reviewed and I will try my hardest to put the review up quickly .

Smackdown 10th Anniversary

Greatest Stars of the 90's


Top 50 Superstars of all Time


Jeff Hardy : My Life , My Rules


The Best of Raw 2010


The Best of Smackdown 2009-2010


The Legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin


Stone Cold : The Bottom Line on the Most Popular Superstar ....


The Rock : Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment 


Macho Madness


The John Cena Experience


Shawn Michaels : Heartbreak & Triumph


Shawn Michaels : My Journey


Starrcade : The Essential Collection


Rey Mysterio : The Biggest Little Man


Viva La Raza

Greatest Hell in a Cell Matches


Bret Hart Set


Hart & Soul


History of the IC Title


History of the World Heavyweight Title 


Twisted , Disturbed Life of Kane


Tombstone : History of the Undertaker


Triple H Tagged Classic


True Story of Wrestlemania 


The Best of King of the Ring


I can also get any PPV . As time goes on I will obviously buy more sets that are on sale and I can afford . Thanks .

1 comment:

  1. Can you do a review of the undertaker tombstone DVD I have heard a lot of great things about that DVD and I'm currently thinking about buying it.

    ReplyDelete