Search This Blog

Monday 8 February 2016

Coming Back and Something New



Hey everyone, been a while since I've posted on here.

I came back on here out of curiosity and was surprised to find that the views are still pretty high and I want to thank anyone that has taken the time to read any of my posts.

I'm gonna start coming back here a bit more often with some more wrestling reviews and might start doing more DVDs.

I still need to finish off that damn Jericho DVD.

They may be a bit rarer though as I'm also working on a newer blog that I'm gonna plug here. I'm gonna be doing movie reviews from whatever is in theatres and whatever I have on Blu Ray.

Here's the link as I already have two movie reviews on there of Triple 9 and The Babadook, with a review of Pride + Prejudice + Zombies coming soon. http://casualmovies.blogspot.co.uk/

I might try and get a new wrestling review up tonight.

Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment