Search This Blog

Sunday 27 April 2014

Make Your Voices Heard People!

Just a quick little post here.


Usually when I finish writing a post I upload it to the Facebook group 'Yes! Yes! Yes!' (Here's the link, it's an awesome page : https://www.facebook.com/groups/205317189578631/ ), but judging by the amount of pageviews I get, I think I get quite a lot of views from elsewhere.

I'm guessing it's from Scott Keith's Blog of Doom that time I asked for a plug (thanks again Scott if you're reading) and I think it'd be awesome if you made your voices heard!

Write in the comments any Pay Per View that is on the WWE Network or even something from the likes of TNA (please no), ROH, or New Japan that you would like to see me to review and I'll get it done. You could even request a Greatest Hits post if you enjoy it.


I look forward to some feedback if I do get any.


By the way, to let you know what I'm working on at the moment; it'll be the Greatest Hits of The Shield. Sound like a good one? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment